[UAUG] protect screen when closing MBP lid

Caleb Call caleb at macjunk.net
Tue Nov 4 22:01:51 MST 2008

In all my MBP, I've never used a keyboard cover and I've never had any
issues.  I also never really used a cover of my blackbook (second to
last gen) and I never had an issue.  I think Apple has figured out
it's a good idea to keep the keys out of the screen.  Also, from what
I'm hearing the new MBs and MBPs have zero flex to them so you
shouldn't even get a slight occasional "brush" on the new machines.