[UAUG] meetings of this users group

Wade Preston Shearer lists at wadeshearer.com
Wed Jul 23 16:51:38 MDT 2008

On 23 Jul 2008, at 16:47, Jeremy Robb wrote:

> It's become very popular with Distance Learning instructors and
> teachers, at any rate.

Thanks for taking the time to write your response. I am glad that my
response did not offend. It is interesting to hear how it is being
used in education.

> Would Murray, Sandy, or Downtown (4th South) work for everyone, or
> are we
> considerably spread out across the state?  Let me know.  ^_^

Thanks also for your willing to help with a location—finding a place
to meet is always very difficult. Do you have access to a building in
all of the cities mentioned above?