[UPHPU] UPHPU May 18 @7pm on Contributing to PHP

Mark Niebergall mbniebergall at gmail.com
Tue May 2 15:24:16 MDT 2017

UPHPUers,

Happy May!

Our next meetup is in a couple of weeks on *Thursday, May 18, at 7pm* in
Lehi at the Vivint building. Please join us for "Contributing to Official
PHP Projects" by Levi Morrison. Levi was instrumental in the php.net
website redesign and has made several PHP RFCs, including the well known
RFC for funtion return type declarations (
https://wiki.php.net/rfc/return_types) that was a major feature in PHP 7.

Thanks to our sponsor Microsoft Technical Communities, we will have pizza,
pop, and dessert from Dominos. Also thanks to our sponsor Jetbrains, at the
end of the presentation one lucky random participant will win a free 1 year
license to any JetBrains product.

Please join us! More details can be found at:

    https://www.meetup.com/Utah-PHP-User-Group/events/237428513/

Thanks,

Mark Niebergall
UPHPU President