[UPHPU] Meeting Thursday Jan 14th, 7:00 PM @ Vivint - Clarifications

Justin Carmony justin at justincarmony.com
Tue Jan 12 13:51:21 MST 2016

There was some confusion about this meeting this week. Here is to clarify:

- We're holding the meeting this week instead of next week to line up with
SkiPHP.
- Meeting is this Thursday at 7:00 PM at the Vivint office in Thanksgiving
Point. (Not Needle, since we will no longer have access to their venue in
the future) :P
- The activity listed on SkiPHP for Thursday @ 7pm is this UPHPU meeting.
The meeting WILL NOT BE at the SkiPHP Venue, since it closes at 7:00 pm.

Also, we're in the final stretch to get SkiPHP tickets. If you haven't yet,
but would like to, you need to hurry! :D

Thanks,

Justin