[UPHPU] UPHPU Meetup with Pizza Tomorrow Thurs December 15 7pm Lehi "CSS Magic"

Mark Niebergall mbniebergall at gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 09:36:14 MST 2016

UPHPUers,

Our next meetup is *tomorrow*, Thursday, December 15, at 7pm in Lehi at
Vivint on "CSS Magic - The art of declarative styles" by Travis Barney. *There
will be pizza* sponsored by UTOS (http://utos.org/) - thanks UTOS! Come
learn and discuss some CSS tricks with us. For more details see
https://www.meetup.com/Utah-PHP-User-Group/events/234447192/

*Swag Alert!* One lucky random attendee will receive a free one year
license to any JetBrains product at the end of the presentation. Is it your
lucky night?

Join us afterwards at JCW's for the after party.

We meet at the Vivint building at Thanksgiving Point in Lehi, Utah.

    Vivint
    3401 Ashton Blvd
    Lehi, Utah 84043

Hope to see you all there! UPHPU meetups are a great way to meet other PHP
developers in the area, talk about current news in the PHP community,
expand your skill set, build out your resume, and network.

We are *looking for speakers* for next year. Please reply back or talk to
me tomorrow if you would like to speak at a future UPHPU meetup. Topics can
be technical, PHP frameworks, security, APIs, architecture, soft skills, or
any other PHP related topic.

Thanks,

Mark Niebergall
UPHPU President