[UPHPU] Beer && Code SLC - August 30th Meetup at Proper Brewing

Evan Johnson thaddeusmt at gmail.com
Tue Aug 23 14:34:25 MDT 2016

If anyone is interested in grabbing a drink and chatting about geeky coding
related stuff, I am putting on a Beer && Code meetup next Tuesday:

Tues Aug 30th 2016, 6-9pm, at Proper Brewing Co
857 Main St, Salt Lake City, UT 84111
<https://www.google.com/maps/place/Proper+Brewing+Co./@40.750563,-111.890699,15z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x0:0xcf21925e6783d42d!8m2!3d40.750563!4d-111.890699?shorturl=1>

We'll meet over in the bar side, not the burger side (you can bring burgers
over into the bar side though).

Keen observers might remember I put on a few these over a year ago... after
a long break, I'm going to try to get them going again!

If you are interested in notifications of future meetups I started a Google
Group mailing list you can subscribe to:
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/beercodeslc

You can also follow on Twitter <https://twitter.com/beercodeslc>, Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/beercodeslc> and Tumblr
<http://beercodeslc.tumblr.com/>, if that's more your style.

Hope to see some of you! If not next week, then some time in the future :)

Cheers,

Evan
@thaddeusmt