[UPHPU] API Skeleton Applications

Tom Anderson tom.h.anderson at gmail.com
Fri Jun 19 18:13:55 MDT 2015

Hello,

I've just launched https://www.apigilityskeletons.com/
Through this site I sell pre-built Zend Framework 2 skeletons with
Apigility, Doctrine, and Skipper.  These allow you to get an API up and
running in minutes.

The idea of selling software isn't new but I haven't seen anyone sell
almost-software before (that being very arguable when comparing what some
offer as software).  I started this because people were reaching out to me
for help with Apigility and I'm a core contributor.

Is starting a project from a skeleton any different than starting with a
app like Drupal or Wordpress then adding customizations?

Tom