[UPHPU] UPHPU Tonight! PHP Looping, Iterators & Generators

Justin Carmony justin at justincarmony.com
Thu Jun 18 15:39:51 MDT 2015

Hey Everyone! Tonight is UPHPU! We’ll be having Walter Scott giving a presentation on Looping, Iterators, and Generators in PHP! :D Come check it out!

Meeting Link: http://uphpu.org/meeting/2015/june-meeting/

Talk Description

In this talk, we'll be discussing looping and iteration. We'll start with traditional for loops then work our way through foreach then a couple of array functions. Finally, we'll finish up with a discussion of iterators and generators.

Walter Scott's Bio

Walter Scott is in his 8th year of working as a software developer in The Center for High Performance Computing at The University of Utah. His web development focuses on PHP, MySQL, and Javascript. He enjoys long walks on the beach and staying out of the rain.

The After Party

The After Party will be at the traditional location of Applebee's in Draper. We typically head over there at about 8:30-9:00, so watch Twitter and we'll announce when we're heading over.

Meeting Venue: Needle

The Meetings are still at Needle, their address is:

Needle Inc.
14864 Pony Express Road
Bluffdale, UT 84065

Look forward to seeing everyone on Thursday!

Thanks,

Justin Carmony

—
Justin CarmonySent from Mailbox