[UPHPU] Project Management

David Skinner david.skinner.83 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 27 08:44:29 MST 2015

Good morning friends,

I was wondering what tools are used to manage projects. Our company doesn't
really have one. I've been using Trello, and it's been sufficient. But I
still wonder if there are better tools out there. I've searched around on
Google a bit, but I'm wondering what tools are used by the community (if
any).

Features I'm looking for (to name a few):

- Simple way to add todo items, whether attached to a project or not
- See status of a todo item
- See status of overall project, current road blocks, upcoming milestones
- Projected timeline
- Maybe some integration with Github

Thanks in advance for your input!

- David Skinner