[UPHPU] New Laravel Site - Feedback Requested

stephen admin at seek.estate
Sun Jun 1 22:53:30 MDT 2014

Hi David

Thanks so much for your feedback.

I'm looking at fixing the breakpoints, can you please post a screenshot of where the logo clips, I can't reproduce this.

Kindest Regards

Seek.Estate
Stephen: 0487 269 116
For SALE by Owner

---- On Sun, 01 Jun 2014 14:57:53 -0700 David Landry<dlandry at byu.net> wrote ----

Nice design. Looks like you're trying to make it responsive, but the breakpoints are a little off. In Chrome, the top menu breaks at 938px; the menu of "Home is Vic, Homes in..." breaks around 1200px. Oh, also it looks like the logo is clipping.

---
David Landry