[UPHPU] Vagrant (up or down)

Sean Thayne sean at skyseek.com
Fri Aug 15 11:04:44 MDT 2014

Yo Jim!

Vagrant is amazing. For a quick test drive, you should check out
www.puphpet.com for a quick setup. It's really easy to customize after the
fact as well. So with Playground's stuff, we have it so you can just run
`vagrant up` and it does everything, configures apache, creates local db,
propagates it, etc. It's really slick. We store the vagrant files in the
git repo with the source code, so it's just a git clone and vagrant up, and
your ready to code.

Also a side note, it uses shared folders, so you can use whatever mac
editor or pc editor you want, and code edits are fast. It also allows your
editor to be able to index all your code fast, because it's all still
local.

Best setup I've ever used

-Sean Thayne