[UPHPU] ssl with drupal ubercart

David Landry dlandry at byu.net
Thu Jun 27 13:24:07 MDT 2013

You might be looking for the Secure Pages module. It lets you specify which
pages should use SSL and which shouldn't (with the option of redirecting
visitors back to non-SSL pages if they browse to the https version of
something not on the list).

Alternatively, you can add a redirect to your .htaccess file so that people
are only allowed to use https.

David Landry