[UPHPU] New(er/ish) VPS provider

Mike Clark romanovic at romanovic.com
Tue Jan 22 11:16:39 MST 2013

On 1/22/13 10:54, Brian J. Rogers wrote:
> I know I've asked for recommendations on who to use as a VPS provider in
> the past, so I thought I'd put this out there since I came across it this
> morning:
>
> digitalocean.com
>
> At initial glace they seem no better or worse than any other provider I've
> seen.

I'm interested to hear first-hand reviews, because Digital Ocean looks
like a really good deal. ThrustVPS <http://www.thrustvps.com>has
similarly priced plans, but I've read mixed reviews, some claiming
network slow-downs and disruptions.

A quick google shows pretty good reviews for Digital Ocean, from what
I've read so far.