[UPHPU] WordCamp SLC 2012

Joseph Scott joseph at josephscott.org
Tue Sep 4 10:26:51 MDT 2012

Since many of the folks at UPHPU are WordPress users/devs/designs/etc.
here is a quick reminder about the upcoming WordCamp SLC 2012 -
http://2012.slc.wordcamp.org/

WordCamp SLC is a local one day conference focused on WordPress, on
September 22nd at the University of Utah campus in Salt Lake City.
The cost for the entire is only $20 (big thank you to our sponsors who
help keep the price low), which includes lunch.  The price also
includes a t-shirt, but you need to register by the end of September
5th to make sure you get the size you want (once our order goes in we
can't guarantee we'll have a shirt for you in your size).

We aim to have something for everyone, no matter what your level of
experience is with WordPress.  So come join us on September 22nd!

--
Joseph Scott
joseph at josephscott.org
http://josephscott.org/