[UPHPU] Meeting reminder: Thursday 7/19, 7pm @ C7 Bluffdale: Cole Joplin on CSS Hat

Mac Newbold mac at macnewbold.com
Mon Jul 16 14:51:26 MDT 2012

Here's more information about the talk:

CSS Hat: Replacing raster images with vector CSS

Learn how to create resolution-indepenent image shapes and effects through
pure CSS3. CSS Hat is a Photoshop plugin that reveals how to sophisticated
images and effects in CSS only. It shows how to support WebKit, Mozilla,
Opera, and IE9.

Cole Joplin is a senior developer at Hughes, currently developing native
iOS and HTML5.

Thanks,
Mac

--