[UPHPU] documentation (with annotated comps) tool

Wade Preston Shearer wadeshearer.lists at me.com
Tue Jul 3 17:21:09 MDT 2012

I'm looking for a tool and am hoping that such a thing exists. I'd like a tool that can be used for documenting user stories (software requirements) and supports annotating (arrows, drawing, bubbles) comps. I'd like to be able to type out a list of requirements and then be able to drag and drop them onto a comp (an image that was added)—or at least pointers/arrows/numbers—that associate with the individual items and then be able to come back and edit it later. It should keep a change log of what changed.

Does anything like this exist?