[UPHPU] Blog software showdown

Brian J. Rogers captbrogers at gmail.com
Wed Aug 1 23:04:14 MDT 2012

I recently just put together a rather simple theme for my Wordpress blog. I
used Twitter Bootstrap with a Bootswatch base theme, and I had a working
theme in just a few hours. There are still a few things I need to do on it,
but I have to admit that being mostly in Front-End, Wordpress is incredibly
easy in it's approach for me to extend it. So that'd be my vote.

-Brian