[UPHPU] Fwd: Adobe Layoffs

Victor Villa vvilla at gmail.com
Tue Nov 8 13:45:07 MST 2011

Greets All,

rumor has it Adobe had a layoff, PLUG is starting to post jobs that they
know of.

Since this was PHP related, i've forwarded it here.

mj/v

On 11/8/2011 1:05 PM, Ryan Simpkins wrote:
> There were some layoffs today at Adobe. ... If you know of any
development related
> jobs, now would be a great time to post those positions.
>
> -Ryan
>
> /*
> Don't fear the penguin.
> */

InsideSales.com is hiring.  We're looking for experienced PHP
developers.  If anyone needs any further information, please email me
directly.  Here is a link to our careers page.  If you don't go through
me, please mention that I referred you.  (I get a referral bonus :)

Dan T.

/*