[UPHPU] Verify email techniques

Aaron Luman aaron.luman at gmail.com
Tue May 17 18:50:08 MDT 2011

I usually see it as an either or situation.  Meaning, they give me the link and then in the next line explain that if that doesn't work I should try to log in and provide the key that follows.  The would probably be the same as is found in the url, but wouldn't have to be.  That way there is an alternative for those who can't get the link to work.

Aaron