[UPHPU] Server Hosting.

Brian J. Rogers brian at ditoforge.com
Tue May 3 21:42:12 MDT 2011

Mostly the thing I was getting at is how do they treat their customers
when they have an issue. I wouldn't have cared if they gave me a free
month, but the fact that they took care of it and admitted they had an
issue then corrected it permanently. I've worked for a shared hosting
company and there were some servers that were just lemons. It seemed
liked half of our calls were about these same servers. Company wouldn't
do a thing to help them, and it always irritated me that we couldn't fix
the issues.

Sounds like Linode is the kind of company I want, someone who will take
care of things when they start to go wrong and it won't be a patch job.
Thanks for the advice.