[UPHPU] [UPHPU-jobs] Advanced PHP Web Developer & Manager at SoftwareMedia.com

William Attwood wattwood at gmail.com
Mon Mar 7 15:44:00 MST 2011

If anyone would like background on SM, feel free to reach out to me.

--Will
On Mar 7, 2011 3:17 PM, "Emily" <uphpu-jobs-postbot at uphpu.org> wrote:

> Utah PHP Users Group job announcement
>
> Company:
> SoftwareMedia.com
> Salt Lake City
>
> Contact:
> Emily
> emily at softwaremedia.com
>
> Position:
> Advanced PHP Web Developer & Manager
> $60,000 - $80,000

> SoftwareMedia.com, Inc. is one of the largest software-only ecommerce
sites. Since 1997 Software Media has catered to the software needs of small
to medium businesses and consumers alike, selling and consulting on
brand-name software like Microsoft, Adobe, Symantec and VMware.

> Software Media is seeking an advanced PHP Programmer / Web Developer to
lead the development team (currently 2 developers). Candidate should have
management experience and a good grasp of OOP principles, design standards,
and experience.

> Most importantly, we are seeking somebody who is a team player with a good
work ethic; somebody who wants to come to work and works hard when they are
here.

> Required skills:
>

> Required experience:
> Requirements and Suggested Skills:
> 1. Expert PHP Programmer
> a. Template engines (Smarty)
> b. Experience using frameworks such as Zend, Symphony, Prado, CakePHP,
Kohana, etc.