[UPHPU] javascript clone, wait

Wade Preston Shearer wadeshearer.lists at me.com
Thu Mar 3 12:59:30 MST 2011

I figured it out. My code was working. The issue is with Safari's inspector. If I change the DOM, it showed it, but if I changed it additional times after that, it didn't display the rendered source correctly. But, if I closed the inspector and then reopened it between each DOM modification, it showed it correctly. So, Safari is functioning correct—it's just it's inspector that isn't refreshing automatically. Firebug does refresh correctly/automatically.