[UPHPU] Payment Processor piece to the credit card puzzle

Wade Preston Shearer wadeshearer.lists at me.com
Fri Apr 8 09:03:13 MDT 2011

On 8 Apr 2011, at 8:54, Steve Meyers wrote:

> It looks like they support triggered recurring transactions -- meaning
> that I would be able to trigger when a recurring transaction happens and
> for how much, without having to hold on to the CC number.  Do you know
> if that is accurate?  I prefer not to keep CC numbers on my server. :)

Don't all the gateway's offer a service that stores cards now? I thought that that was pretty a standard feature now. I've used Authorize.Net's system for storing a profile for a customer (on their servers) that you can use for billing later (allowing customers to have multiple cards on file or recurring billing).