[UPHPU] Meeting location change?

Wade Preston Shearer wadeshearer.lists at me.com
Tue Apr 5 22:28:03 MDT 2011

On 4 Apr 2011, at 9:51, Mac Newbold wrote:

> If as a group we're in favor of the change, it is likely that we'd be able
> to make the change effective this month, for our April 21st meeting, where
> Wade Shearer will be presenting.

The change has been confirmed with Center 7. We are a go to start meeting there this month. They won't have food every month but will often. There will be food this month. The current wireless network won't be able to handle very many connections but is there and available for the presenter and other limited use. They will have a robust network in time for the May meeting that should be able to handle 30+ users. There will also be tours of the facility for those that are interested.

And yes, I'll be presenting. I will be giving a demonstration on a web content management system I wrote called Circle. See you there.