[UPHPU] Download a file and Reload page

Justin Giboney jgiboney at gmail.com
Mon Apr 4 21:46:29 MDT 2011

I am trying to do something I have never done before. SPLICE is a text
analytic tool that I have developed a front end for. I am having a problem
reloading a page.

1) User starts here:
http://splice.cmi.arizona.edu/splice_file_upload/fileupload.php
2) User uploads files (session id is attached)
3) User selects analyses
4) User hits submit, and is taken to another page
5) The program then looks in the uploads folder for files with the same
session id
6) Files are processed and moved to a processed folder
7) Results are downloaded in a csv file

The problem is that the page never changes and appears to have files still
on the page. How do I reload this page after the submit button is clicked?

Thanks,

Justin Scott Giboney