[UPHPU] Fwd: Drupal Development (for Amano Artisan Chocolate)

Daniel C. dcrookston at gmail.com
Sun May 9 15:45:13 MDT 2010

Forwarded from the PLUG mailing list.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Art Pollard <pollarda at lextek.com>
Date: Sun, May 9, 2010 at 3:16 PM
Subject: Drupal Development  (for Amano Artisan Chocolate)
To: Provo Linux Users Group <plug at plug.org>

I'm needing some help trying to find someone in the local Provo / Orem
area who can help me rework our website (http://www.amanochocolate.com )
and shopping cart in Drupal.  Unfortunately, I'm having a hard time
finding anyone with Drupal experience locally who can assist.

If you (or someone you know) has experience with Drupal / Ubercart  and
theming and could help, I would really appreciate it if you could let me
know.

Thanks!

-Art
Founder / Head Chocolate Maker (and C/C++ coder poobah)
Amano Artisan Chocolate
http://www.amanochocolate.com