[UPHPU] Safari reduces page content some of the time

Justin Giboney jgiboney at gmail.com
Wed Jul 21 09:54:29 MDT 2010

I am working on page that builds labels so that the user can print them. The
problem I have is Safari reduces the page size some of the time when I go to
print. Anyone have issues with this before?

For images and resources visit
http://doctype.com/safari-reducing-page-size-some-time

Thanks,

--
Justin Scott Giboney

- Ph.D. Student in Management Information Systems at the Eller College of
Management of the University of Arizona
- Research Associate at Center for the Management of Information (CMI)
- Master of Information Systems of the Marriott School of Management of
Brigham Young University
- Graduate of the Information Systems Ph.D. Preparation Program of the
Marriott School of Management of Brigham Young University