[UPHPU] UPHPU Lagoon Trip on Pioneer Day

Clint Savage herlo1 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 19 08:38:15 MDT 2010

On Mon, Jul 19, 2010 at 8:22 AM, Velda Christensen <velda at novapages.com> wrote:
> On Fri, Jul 16, 2010 at 10:46 AM, Steve Dibb <beandog at gentoo.org> wrote:
>> I'm looking to see if there's any interest in scheduling a Lagoon trip
>> for any of us that want to meet up next Saturday, July 24th - Pioneer
>> Day.
>
> Count me in :-)
>
> -V

While I am very interested in attending a Lagoon Day sometime very
soon, I think that July 24 is going to be very crowded and I would
have to wait hours in lines for rides.  If it were the next weekend,
July 31, I could totally see myself going, though I think I'd probably
even lean toward going August 1 myself.  While July 31 would be
crowded, it'll be nowhere as crowded as this Saturday.

Just my $.02

Cheers,

Clint