[UPHPU] UPHPU Lagoon Trip on Pioneer Day

Steve Dibb beandog at gentoo.org
Fri Jul 16 10:46:46 MDT 2010

Dear UPHPU-ers,

I'm looking to see if there's any interest in scheduling a Lagoon trip
for any of us that want to meet up next Saturday, July 24th - Pioneer
Day.  I figure it's a great way to celebrate our state heritage by
strapping ourselves in rickety old rides and violently putting our lives
in danger.  But without I-15. :)

I have some discount tickets that are good for that day if someone wants
one -- just drop me an email off-list.

I don't have a set time or plans for anything yet ... there's already a
few people committed to going though, so rest assured that if you decide
to come, you won't be abandoned and left alone.  For now I'm just
looking to gauge interest, to see if we can get a few people committed
or not.

As far as park traffic that day, I've been a few times to Lagoon already
this year, and strangely enough it seems that Saturdays are when there's
the least amount of people, so it probably won't be too crowded.

So, drop me an e-mail, ping me on IRC, whatever, let me know if you're
interested, need a ticket, or details. :)

Tah

Steve