[UPHPU] Apache 2.2 mod rewrite issue

Jon Jensen jenseng at gmail.com
Wed Feb 24 15:51:15 MST 2010

Two observations.

1. I imagine you need to add Options SymLinksIfOwnerMatch. Also, are /
home/brasto/www/flfn and its contents owned by brasto:brasto?

2. .htaccess rewrite rules are in a per-directory context. If you move
them into a <VirtualHost>, you might need to adjust them (unless you
wrap them in a <Directory>). e.g. "RewriteRule ^(.*)$ index.php?q=$1
[L,QSA]" becomes something like "RewriteRule ^(.*)$ /index.php?q=$1
[L,QSA]" (notice the slash)

There may be other issues, those are the immediate ones that I'd look
at.

Jon