[UPHPU] Introductions

Christer Edwards christer.edwards at gmail.com
Sat Feb 20 10:32:13 MST 2010

I thought it might be a nice idea to do some introductions on this
list. It seems we've had some new additions recently (or maybe it's
just my lack of familiarity with the list), so I figured it was worth
starting a thread to match some real names with IRC names. I'm sure I
know more of you than I realize, just not by name or nick. I'll start
things off:

Christer Edwards
aka "Zelut"

You might know me from...

Presenting at UTOSC every year. This last year I ran the GNOME
Foundation booth, and presented twice (Sysadmin Tools, and GNOME
Scripted Config). Previous years I presented on Ubuntu topics.

I founded and currently lead the Ubuntu Utah team.

I'm also the author of the Ubuntu Tutorials
[http://ubuntu-tutorials.com] blog that you've likely seen on the Utah
Planet [http://planet.utos.org]

Who are you?

--