[UPHPU] Managed Hosts

thin thinbegin at gmail.com
Tue Feb 9 10:10:49 MST 2010

Awesome replies! Cool.

Here are a couple of questions answered. I initially left 'em out cuz
I didn't want the restrictions in place for the conversation. :)

I'll most likely go for a managed solution. I like having other people
handle general maintenance, backups, kernel patches, etc, that frees
up my time a lot. Also, I'm considering a cloud solution as well.
Stackable and Rackspace both entice me in that arena.

I currently use Peer1 for one solution. Pretty good. I have used
Fiber.net, but my experience was not good. I've used others too, but
those come immediately to mind.