[UPHPU] Managed Hosts

Sean Thayne sean at exit12.org
Mon Feb 8 23:06:07 MST 2010

If your looking to rent a server, Go Daddy seems to have the best bang for
the buck. I've heard many negative remarks about Go Daddy, but if you
actually know what your doing and are just renting the hardware and
bandwidth, and can manage your own server's OS/Software, I've had a great
experience with them. The last time I did comparison research. Servers that
cost 200/month at Go Daddy can cost upwards to 400 from other hosting
companies.

- Sean