[UPHPU] Amazon EC2 / High availability hosting

Merrill Oveson moveson at gmail.com
Fri Feb 5 09:51:20 MST 2010

My question (and I can't seem to find a simple answer) is:

Once this is all setup how do I actually get to the computer.  If I
request a windows instance, can I just remote desktop in?
Or is there a special web interface?

Does Amazon give me admin privs on the box?  Which I'd need to load an
application?
What about data transfer?

I've looked thru their website and I can't seem to find the answers to
these simply questions, nor is there a phone number
where I can call and discuss this with a human being.