[UPHPU] UTOSC 2010 Registration now open!

Victor Villa vvilla at gmail.com
Mon Aug 30 08:53:58 MDT 2010

The Utah Open Source Conference 2010, held October 7-9, 2010 is
excited to open registration for the conference.

Visit http://attend.utosc.com to register.

Discount codes are available in many places, including twitter and
identi.ca (follow the user @utos).  We also provide promo codes to
Local User Groups, our sponsors, exhibitors and UTOS core team
members.

With over over 50 conference presentations and several events — including:

Ignite Salt Lake and LaunchUP — UTOSC 2010 has tons of exciting,
educational and fun presentations, events and much, much more.

We are also looking for volunteers! If you are interested in
volunteering at the Utah Open Source Conference 2010, please send an
email to enlist at utos.org.

To see the presentations and activities at Utah Open Source
Conference, visit http://utosc.com.

Get registered today! Visit http://attend.utosc.com.  See you in October!