[UPHPU] [ANN] Ruby|Web Conference, Sept 9-10

Mike Moore blowmage at gmail.com
Wed Aug 25 10:57:38 MDT 2010

Hello PHPers, the Ruby|Web Conference is coming up fast! There are only 9
days left to sign up for Utah's best fall conference on building awesome web
apps, with only a subtle preference given to Ruby. Don't believe me? Check
out the sessions and speakers and see for yourself! If you haven't
registered, act fast or you'll miss your opportunity.

September 9-10, 2010
Cliff Lodge
Snowbird Ski and Summer Resort
Highway 210, Little Cottonwood Canyon
Snowbird, UT 84092
http://rubywebconf.org/

Don't forget the "UGpowa" promo code for a $30 discount off registration. We
need an accurate count for the catering and such, so register as soon as you
can. If your boss doesn't understand what a great opportunity this is, let
me know so I can help explain it. I'll use little words, I promise.

After you've registered, or if you've already registered, help spread the
word by passing this message along to a friend.