[UPHPU] Meeting Tomorrow: Zend Framework Quickstart by Adam "Bear" Barrett (utahcon)

Mac Newbold mac at macnewbold.com
Wed Aug 18 10:51:39 MDT 2010

Hey everybody,

It's our favorite time of the month again, the 3rd Thursday, so tomorrow
night is our big August extravaganza. Meeting starts at 7pm at Code Greene
(address below, map on our web site), and judging by last month, the
prompt people get the prime seating. We expect the afterparty to be at
Applebees at the Gateway again, unless there's a majority in favor of
switching it up.

Here's the info on the presentation:

Zend Framework Quickstart

Every PHP developer should have a firm grasp on a framework as they
make light work of heavy projects. The Zend Framework is a great
example of what a framework should be; both light and flexible while
offering a good structure and strict MVC environment. This
presentation will be a walk through and Q&A on the Zend Framework
Quickstart, as well as a quick lesson on using Zend_Captcha.

Utahcon is a world renowned PHP developer having worked for companies
like Overstock.com, SOS Staffing, GrabTakeout.com, Code Greene and
more! Utahcon has been developing in PHP for over 10 years, and still
considers himself to be a noob. Join us for a lot of fun and
entertainment (possibly at Utahcon's expense).

Thanks,
Mac

--
Mac Newbold			Code Greene, LLC
CTO/Chief Technical Officer	44 Exchange Place