[UPHPU] jquery date picker

Richard K Miller richardkmiller at gmail.com
Fri Nov 27 15:28:16 MST 2009

> does anyone have a favorite jquery based date picker - something with
> the little calendar button that pops up.  I tried a datePicker by
> Kelvin Luck but it doesn't seem to work right - maybe I'm missing
> something but ....

On a side note, HTML5 specifies a new set of input types including
<input type="date" />, allowing the browser to implement the UI.

Mark Pilgrim, who does the "Dive into ..." books, is doing a book on
HTML5 and has a few chapters available online. Here are some of the
new input types:

http://diveintohtml5.org/detect.html#input-types