[UPHPU] can't bind the 10-key

Wade Preston Shearer wadeshearer.lists at me.com
Tue Mar 24 10:36:47 MDT 2009

On Tuesday, March 24, 2009, at 09:25AM, "Joseph Scott" <joseph at josephscott.org> wrote:

>Using the live demo page at http://jshotkeys.googlepages.com/test-static-01.html
>  the number pad keys worked fine for me on Firefox and IE, but not
>under Safari.  Oddly enough it did wok on Safari under windows.  This
>could be a version issue with Safari, on Windows it was Safari 3.2.2
>(525.28.1) and on Mac it was Safari 3.2.1 (5525.27.1).  I thought that
>was odd so I tried a few others.

Really? The demo page worked? What was highlighted when you typed numbers on the 10-key? There is no place on the demo for the 10-key (noting that the numbers across the top of a keyboard and the numbers on the numpad are not the same). When I play with the demo and strike keys on the 10-key, letters in the A-Z section light up:

http://screencast.com/t/TiRZYti4