[UPHPU] _SESSION seen as object on other server

Wade Preston Shearer wadeshearer.lists at me.com
Sat Feb 28 11:17:08 MST 2009

I am in the process of moving a site that I built up to a client's
server. Because the hosted environment does not match the development
environment exactly, there have been a few tweaks that I have had to
implement. One that has me stumped is that the contents of the user's
session are being seen as objects instead of arrays when accessed
within one of my classes. When I look at the session outside of the
class/object, the session array is normal, but when I prin_r it within
the object, it's contents are objects instead of arrays. Does that
make sense? What would case the session to change like that?