[UPHPU] CSS drop down menu

D. Turnbull turnbud at gmail.com
Wed Feb 18 20:35:35 MST 2009

Hello all,

I'm looking for a CSS drop down menu (preferably one that uses
minimal, if any,  javascript, css filters, or browser-specific hacks).
I want one that travels horizontally across the top of the screen,
with sub-menus dropping down below it. I'd like miulti-level
capability, as well as menus that change their behavior if a maximum
width is reached (i.e., instead of child menus appearing down and to
the right of a parent menu, the sub menu appears down and to the left
if appearing to the right would violate the maximum width restraint).

There are hundreds, if not thousands of accessible, CSS-based menus
out there -- so many that I am experiencing overload trying to filter
and evaluate all of them. If any of you have experience with a good
menu, I'd appreciate your recommendation and/or feedback.

Regards,

Dave