[UPHPU] Website Charts & PHP Obscurity

Scott Hill llihttocs at gmail.com
Wed Dec 2 11:54:54 MST 2009

On Fri, Nov 27, 2009 at 2:08 PM, Justin Giboney <jgiboney at gmail.com> wrote:

> I am planning on selling an browser-based piece of software that needs some
> charts (line & bar). What would you recommend on using for some charts
> software that is great to use, but licensable without making my code open
> source.
>
> Also what is the best way to hide the code so that it can't be modified or
> copied.
>
> I was going to do some searches on the site (uphpu.org) but it doesn't
> seem
> to be working properly.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Justin

TJ Hunter (who used to be on this list) had an excellent class for bar charts
that I have used and contributed to.  It is good clean code and works
great.  After searching my list emails I found the following email address
for him:

tjhunter at ruistech.com

It only does bar charts but you could easily add what you wanted to it.

--
Scott Hill