[UPHPU] Open Source Business?

Walt Haas haas at xmission.com
Sun Sep 21 11:04:23 MDT 2008

We have software that let's you generate a new client web site in 20
minutes with no technical training.  I've promised to present a talk
about it at an upcoming UPHPU meeting.  Basically you could download the
code from our repository, tweak a few parameters and clone our
"business" ( well, our 501(c)3 )

-- Walt