[UPHPU] anyone know an electrician to install office network?

Scott Mattocks scott at crisscott.com
Wed Sep 17 14:29:39 MDT 2008

Richard K Miller wrote:
> Our company is moving to a new office that needs to be wired for
> ethernet. Does anyone know an electrician or other qualified person that
> could bid on this? It's 6 offices and a reception area on State Street
> in Orem. Each room needs at least two Ethernet jacks since we use VoIP
> phones.

Warning: Shameless self-promotion. Please don't misconstrue this as spam
or some other marketing junk. This is a legitimate response to Richard's
question.

http://www.onforce.com

That is the company I work for. We have a marketplace that connects
people in need of IT services with people that can do the work.

If you want more info you can contact me off list and I will put you in
touch with someone who is much better at explaining how things work than
I am.

--
Scott Mattocks
Author: Pro PHP-GTK