[UPHPU] a wiki that doesn't suck

Steve Sawaya ss at pobox.com
Mon Sep 8 14:36:20 MDT 2008

It's not free or PHP based but I highly recommend Atlassian's
Confluence product. Their wiki markup is very intuitive and they have
a good sized plugin repository.

http://www.atlassian.com/software/confluence/

Looks like they still offer a 30 day trial and a "Personal Use"
license that is free.

Steve