[UPHPU] a wiki that doesn't suck

Wade Preston Shearer lists at wadeshearer.com
Mon Sep 8 14:07:49 MDT 2008

On 8 Sep 2008, at 13:46, Jonathan Duncan wrote:

> Can you tell us the ones that you have already looked at that that
> match your description so that we do not add duplicates.

MediaWiki
PHPWiki
PmWiki
Dukuwiki

What I am looking for is a web-based application that will allow our
development team to document conventions, standards, processes,
project requirements, logs, etc. I have tried and tried to understand
wikis but cannot. I don't get how anyone can use them. They are
completely unnavigable and completely counterintuitive to use.