[UPHPU] Which PHP continuous integration system is most popular?

Roberto Mello roberto.mello at gmail.com
Wed May 7 08:54:50 MDT 2008

On Tue, May 6, 2008 at 5:57 PM, Nathan Lane <nathamberlane at gmail.com> wrote:
> So you don't know how it integrates into phpunit to know what passed and
> what failed then? I'm looking for a Continuous Integration solution that
> keeps a history and tells us that kind of stuff for PHP projects.

I didn't use phpunit. I used SimpleTest and I wrote a script that ran
my tests, and the CIS just ran the script. The script returned a
non-zero exit code on failure, which told the CIS the tests failed,
and it then sent out the log as well as displayed it on its web
interface. With one such script per project on my CIS, this worked
pretty well.

The CIS also ran my web tests, which were written in my own (python)
framework that used Selenium.

Roberto

--
http://blog.divisiblebyfour.org/