[UPHPU] Do people use UML to model their PHP web applications?

Nathan Lane nathamberlane at gmail.com
Fri May 2 15:02:06 MDT 2008

Sorry for the mass of questions and postings in the mailing list. I'm just
new, and as it seems to go there are very few resources on PHP that are very
reliable, for example I couldn't find anything that showed me that I needed
to access my private class fields in the constructor via $this->_fieldName.
I've found that asking questions supplies me with the best answers. So
please don't be annoyed by me. I'm just trying to learn, and since everybody
I work with is an ASP.Net hacker, they haven't given me many resources to
learn PHP by either. Anyway...

Do people use UML to model their PHP web applications? Is there a preferred
method to model PHP? Do people even model PHP?

And thank you very much for all of the wonderful and helpful responses that
everyone here has given so far. I really do hold them valuable.

--
Nathan Lane
Home, http://www.nathandelane.com