[UPHPU] Komodo Edit

Kevin email.bdr at gmail.com
Fri May 2 11:35:10 MDT 2008

Well it knows where to find things like the php, ruby, python, perl
interpreters since they are most always in the path on linux. And if you
click to preview in browser it gets the paths correct. Thats about the only
noticeable differences. We have a windows box that is running vnc server
that we remote connect to to test in IE. That works out well.

-Kevin-