[UPHPU] AMFPHP + Flex

Victor Villa vvilla at gmail.com
Thu Jan 31 11:56:09 MST 2008

William,

I apologize for the delay in response, it's been one of those weeks!

About a presentation on AMFPHP, I've done some research on it and think it
would be a great topic for our community.

We have speakers lined up for the next couple of months, but starting from
May we are open.

Thanks again for offering this resource.

Victor